Friday, July 25, 2014

The Awesome-ist(sic) Partnership

So this week I (Aida) gave away our tent. You know the kind of tent we would use for an outdoor show - yeah, that tent.  It was for a good reason and all that, but... I gave it away and then told Shi.  Yeah...I know.

Truth be told that sort of stuff happens fairly often.  Not in a bad way or a defiant way...just when I think this is a good idea and I (or sometimes she) just "go for it."

I'm writing this mainly because I really thank God for the friendship and business partnership that He has put together. I trust her and she trusts me, which is pretty darn great for two friends sharing a business.

But besides trust there is mutual respect, too. I wouldn't cross a boundary or knowingly put what we are working on in jeopardy and I know she wouldn't either.  That's a great feeling!

So I just thought I'd share and Praise God for it in the process...also, I'd like to share a blessing-  May all of you that read this be blessed with an awesome Divine connection...

Be Blessed
Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!